|TransPhotoUrban Electric Transit|
Functioned as a depot in 1927-1959. From 1959 — tramcar repair workshops. Closed at 2007.
Sort by: vehicle no. · vehicle no. (grouped) · license plate no. · series and license plate no. · arrival date · leaving date · manufacturing date · scrapping date · + notes
Records shown: 139 from 139
|Index Help Miscellaneous Videocatalogue Links Forums Club Sign up Login|
Terms & Conditions Editorial Team
© TransPhoto administration and authors of photos, 2002—2020
Using any images from this website without authors' permission is prohibited.