1. Joseph M. Canfield (Editor). CERA Bulletin No. 108, Electric Railways of Northeastern Ohio
. Chicago: Central Electric Railfan’s Association, 1965.
2. Kenneth S. P. Morse. A history of the Cleveland streetcars from the time of electrification,: In memory of the cars of my childhood, especially nos. 9, 19, 416, 813, and 0169.
3. Kenneth S. P. Morse. Ohio Trolleys.
Baltimore: Sutherland Press, 1960.
4. Lawrence A. Brough and James H. Graebner. From Small Town to Downtown: A History of the Jewett Car Company, 1893-1919
(Railroads Past and Present). Indiana University Press, 2004.
5. Alan Lind. From Horsecars to Streamliners: An Illustrated History of the St. Louis Car Company
. Park Forest, IL: Transport History Press, 1978.
6. Lawrence A. Brough. The Electric Pullman: A History of the Niles Car & Manufacturing Company.
Indiana University Press, 2013.
— The Cleveland and Eastern Interurban Historical Society and Museum.
— a personal site of Dr. Harold E. Cox with author’s books and car builders’ order lists.