NB! All dates in this database divided by full stops are DD.MM.YYYY. All dates divided by slashes are MM/DD/YYYY.
1. Kenneth S. P. Morse. A history of the Cleveland streetcars from the time of electrification,: In memory of the cars of my childhood, especially nos. 9, 19, 416, 813, and 0169.
2. Kenneth S. P. Morse. Ohio Trolleys.
Baltimore: Sutherland Press, 1960.
3. Jim Toman, Blaine S. Hays. Cleveland's Transit Vehicles: Equipment and Technology
. Kent State University Press, 1996.
4. Joseph M. Canfield (Editor). CERA Bulletin No. 108, Electric Railways of Northeastern Ohio
. Chicago: Central Electric Railfan’s Association, 1965.
5. Alan Lind. From Horsecars to Streamliners: An Illustrated History of the St. Louis Car Company
. Park Forest, IL: Transport History Press, 1978.
6. Lawrence A. Brough and James H. Graebner. From Small Town to Downtown: A History of the Jewett Car Company, 1893-1919
(Railroads Past and Present). Indiana University Press, 2004.
7. Lawrence A. Brough. The Electric Pullman: A History of the Niles Car & Manufacturing Company
. Indiana University Press, 2013.
— a personal site of Dr. Harold E. Cox with author’s books and car builders’ order lists.